The 20/40 red card is an annual prepaid golf package with cart. Play 20 rounds of 18 holes, 40 rounds of 9 holes, or mix and match your rounds to equal a total of 40 – 9 hole rounds.
|Before May 1st|
|9 Hole Round: $14.00 ea|
18 Hole Round: $28.00 ea
|After May 1st|
|9 Hole Round: $15.00 ea|
18 Hole Round: $30.00 ea
Golfers who use up their 20/40 Red Card during the season may purchase discounted rounds of golf after September 1st for the following prices:
- 9 Holes Riding: $17.00
- 18 Holes Riding: $28.00
Terms and Conditions
- Valid for riding 20 rounds of 18 holes, 40 rounds of 9 holes, or mix and match your rounds for a total of 40 (9) hole rounds.
- Valid for you, your spouse, or children under the age of 21.
- Add an unlimited amount of additional players for $25 per player.
- Valid anytime on weekdays.
- Valid on weekends and holidays after 12 pm unless there are tee times available on a walk on basis.
- No more than ½ of your package can be used on weekends or holidays.
- Not valid for tournaments, special events or outings.
- Some dates are restricted.
- All unused rounds will carry forward to the following year by purchasing a new 20/40 card the following year. Packages purchased after September 1st will automatically carry over to the following year.
- Fridays are not considered weekends.
- 20/40 Card Holders can make tee-times after 12 pm on weekends and holidays.
* Tax Included